SANTA CRUZ LAUNCHPAD 2023
April 24, 2023
Santa Cruz Launchpad is an annual pitch contest open to UCSC and Cabrillo students.
The event is combined with Santa Cruz Works' job fair and will be held this year on May 25 at the Cocoanut Grove.
Student teams are invited to apply and will receive two weeks of coaching on their pitches with experienced mentors in their field prior to the event. Qualifying teams will be eligible for over $50,000 in prizes! Apply here by May 1st.
Tentative categories for winning include: Social Impact, Mainstreet, Technology, People's Choice and additionally UC Santa Cruz teams may opt to be considered for a special Climate Action award*
Who should apply?
• Open to all student startup teams from UC Santa Cruz and Cabrillo College
• Open to all departments, research areas, and degree programs
• Open to all business models
• Founding team must have at least one current student
• Non-traditional founders are strongly encouraged to apply
The Pitch will take place from 12-4 pm will be a student business competition with $50,000 in cash prizes!
Discover job opportunities, expand your network and meet a variety of local employers at the Job Faire from 6-8pm
Free to Students. Transporation will be provided. Register https://bit.ly/sclaunchpad23.